Chevy Malibu 2021 Review
Buying a new car means making a lot of tough decisions. Whether you’re looking for something for the family, or a good to and from work car, it can be stressful. The Chevy Malibu 2021 can work for just about any need you may have. Read this helpful review to find out if the Malibu is right for you.
New in 2021
Some of the new and exciting technology for the Chevy Malibu is one of the reasons why this sedan is still a top contender. Not only is there an integrated Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system, but it also has Apply CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
There is wireless charging available as well as an easy to access Wi-Fi hotspot. Not to mention Amazon Alexa. Because the interior got a modern upgrade, so did the exterior. The new LED daytime running lamps, as well as the LED tail lights give the Chevy Malibu 2021 a new lighting look.
A comfortable interior, with 15.7cubic feet in cargo, as well as a decent 29 MPG city and 36 MPG Highway makes this an admirable feat of engineering. The Malibu has been around since about 1964, and it just keeps getting better.
Helpful Driving Additions
Finding just the right driving tools is key to finding the right car for you. You can get new car insurance for Chevy Malibu and drive it off the lot with all of these incredible upgrades.
The helpful driving additions for the Malibu are excellent. Here are some of the driver friendly additions for 2021:
- Rear Parking Assist and Auto Parking Assist – Allows you to see distance alerts, as well as help you see objets behind you. However, the auto parking assist helps you parallel park in those tough to get spots.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Automatically slows down when a car is detected in front of you. Maintains a gap time between vehicles.
- Lane Change Alert – Helps you change lanes with blind spot alerts and avoid side collisions while changing lanes.
- Forward Collision Alert – Early detection of potential front-end collisions.
- Intelligent High-Beam – Will detect oncoming traffic and lower your lights from High-Beam to Low-Beam.
- New Driver Stats – Teenage drivers have all the information they need. You can pull up how many times alerts, brakes, as well as other warnings were issued. It also issues audio warnings until all occupants are buckled up.
As you can see, there are a lot of helpful features on the Chevy Malibu 2021. Beyond the infotainment and driving assistance, there are a lot of great specs for the newer Malibus.
Specs and Builds
There are several different build options for the Chevy Malibu 2021. The basic package, or L series, comes with 1.5L turbocharged, 4-cylinder engine with Direct Injection technology. Strut front suspension and 4-link rear suspension, as well as ten airbags throughout the interior.
Upgraded builds can come with a Chrome grille with Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems, rear spoiler, as well as 18-inch aluminum wheels, dual exhaust outlets and a leather wrapped steering wheel. You can also upgrade to a 2.0L turbocharged engine with 9-speed automatic transmission.
Pros and Cons
The Chevrolet Malibu has the price tag and the comfort to be one of 2021’s best sedans. Not only is there a classically designed and spacious interior, but the exterior is sleek and modern. Not to mention all of the incredible new helpful technology that will help you maintain your new vehicle.
However, there are definitely cons to the Chevy Malibu 2021. Though there are lots of upgrades, the Malibu is still a pretty basic car for 2021 and beyond. Not to mention there are no hybrid options, or EV upgrades to this sedan. Updating with the times doesn’t just mean adding new infotainment options.
Is the Chevy Malibu 2021 for You?
The 2021 Malibu is one of Chevrolet’s most affordable and comfortable sedan options. Not only can you get a powerful engine, but you can also get up to date technology and comfort in one car. Just use this review to take a closer look at the Malibu’s details, and find out if the Chevy Malibu 2021 is right for you.